Windows 7 is a personal computer operating system developed by Microsoft. It is a part of the Windows NT family of operating systems. windows 7 setup was released to manufacturing on July 22, 2009. windows 7 setup offers more safety for your device, with features like Windows Hello and always enabled free updates. Gamers experience best in class gameplay with Broadcast and Game Mode. And with built-in apps for 3D creation, photos, music, movies, maps and more .windowss 7 setup brings you more creativity and productivity than ever before.
Features Of Windows 7 setup :
many features are available:
Start Menu – The Start Menu provides the primary access point for programs and applications on your Think Pad.
Taskbar and Notification Area – The Taskbar contains 3 main components, the Start button, the Task/Quick launch bar and the System Notification Area.
Windows Snipping Tool – Windows 7 includes an application to capture, save and share “snipped” images from your desktop. Displaying to an External Monitor or Projector –
The Think Pad is equipped with one or more external display connectors so that you may connect to an external monitor or the multimedia projector. Using Local Area Networks (LAN/WiFi) – The Think Pad is configured to access both wired and wireless network resources. Windows Explorer Favorites – File system favorites are quick links to specific directories (folders) located on your hard drive. Windows Explorer Libraries – Libraries are an easy way to collect and track documents on your computer that are related to one another but are not necessarily located in the same directories
System Requirements :
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor.
- 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit).
- 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit).
- DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver.
This Version Includes:
- Windows 7 Home Premium STD / DAZ / OEM
- Windows 7 Professional – STD / DAZ / OEM
- Windows 7 Enterprise – – STD / KMS / OEM
- Windows 7 Ultimate – – – STD / DAZ / OEM
- STD = Standard installation
- DAZ = Activated by DAZ
- KMS = Activated by KMS
- OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) will automatically
- Activate original version installed by Manufacturer.
- A pre-activated index will auto-reboot to complete the activation.
- Activator(s) Potential False Positive Virus Alarm.
How To Download and Install Windows 7 :
- simply click on the downloading link.
- download full setup
- Enter your computer’s BIOS
- make your USB bootable and then copy the iso image into the flash
- now turn off the computer
- press on the button and quickly press f12 or f9 button again and again ( if the installation menu does not appear must try other keys)
- choose the windows 7 clean install option.
- Setup in USB is compiled simply click on the USB.
- after that simply give the required information
- to enjoy it.
Downloading Links :
for more softwares visit this site
Also, Watch this tutorial