Windows 10 is the latest operating system using during these days. Microsoft company released the initial version of Windows 10 setup in 29th of July 2015. It is the first version of Windows that receives ongoing feature updates. Windows 10 setup is a person using an operating system developed by Microsoft. It contains many more features compares to the previous versions of the operating system. It is frequently used in personal as well as professional purposes. Microsoft aimed to have Windows 10 installed on at least one billion devices in the two to three years following its released. For the first time, the Windows 10 OS will be available for free for a year after its release for Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 users.
windows 10 setup provides a very friendly user interface to interact with the users. A new startup menu is very attractive and also guide the user to work on it. There is even a full-screen mode for the menu, which makes sense when you consider that you could be switching between tablet and desktop view on a hybrid device. Windows 10 is much more user-friendly than Windows 8 and will not be such a shock to the system for those upgrading from Windows XP or Windows 7.
Features Of Windows 10 Setup:
- User-friendly interface.
- Better security.
- Display quality is good.
- Cortana Makes the Start Menu Even Smarter.
- Allow multitasking.
- Central notification center
and many more…
How To Download and Install Windows 10 :
- simply click on the downloading link.
- download full setup
- Enter your computer’s BIOS
- make your USB bootable and then copy the iso image into the flash
- now turn off the computer
- press on the button and quickly press f12 or f9 button again and again ( if the installation menu does not appear must try another key)
- choose the windows 10 clean install option.
- simply click on the USB and the setup in USB is compiled
- after that simply give the required information
- enjoy it.
if u find any problem in the installation process then follow the following video
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster.
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
- Free hard disk space: 16 GB.
- Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver.
- A Microsoft account and Internet access.
you can download the latest version of Windows 10 from here :
For more software click on the following link: