Tekken 7 is a fighting game developed and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment. The game is the ninth installment in the Tekken series, and the first to make use of the Unreal Engine. Tekken 7 had a limited arcade release in Japan in March 2015. An updated arcade version,
Tekken 7 Fated Retribution, was released in Japan in July 2016, and features expanded content including new stages, costumes, items, and characters. The same version was released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in June 2017.
Features of Tekken 7 :
One of the main features in any fighting game is how it plays, so the mechanics have to be spot on and new features can either break a fighting game or improve it tenfold. Tekken 7 introduces Power Crush which adds a new dynamic to the classic Tekken gameplay.
Power Crush is an armored attack which allows players to complete a move whilst you are taking damage. If a player times their Power Crush just at the right time then they can change the tide of battle to their favor within an instant.
Possibly the most common addition to any new fighting game is the characters. Here is a break down of the brand new characters coming to Tekken 7.
- Katarina Alves – Designed as a beginner friendly character, Katrina hails from Brazil and specializes in the Savate fighting style.
- Claudio Serafino – His fighting style is empowered by Sirius Magic.
- Lucky Chloe – Hailing from Japan, Chloe loves all things anime and manga. She has a ‘freestyle dance’ fighting technique which can be quite unpredictable.
- Shaheen – Originally from Saudi Arabia, Shaheen specializes in military-grade self-defense. He is also a good character for beginners.
- Josie Rizal – A Filipino who specializes in Eskrima and Kickboxing.
- Gigas – Part human, party cybernetic creative
- Jack-7 – Much like his 6 predecessors, Jack 7 is just a remodel of his predecessor and uses similar moves as Jack 6,5,4 (the list goes on) did in their games.
- Kazumi Mishima / Devil Kazumi – Heihachi’s wife, Kazumi practices Hachijo Style Karate which is similar to Kazuya and Heihachi’s style of Karate
- Akuma – Hired by Kazumi in order to kill Kazuya and Heihachi, Akuma is most famous for his appearance in the Street Fighter franchise.
- Master Raven – With a similar fighting style to Raven, Master Raven is a female ninja who is in charge of the organization Raven works for.
Downloading Link of Tekken 7 :
for more software plz visit my site